Ealy and Associates Consulting, LLC. is a small consulting firm located in Western NY. Its mission is simple: To provide external evaluations to recipients of the Department of Education’s Title III and Title V Projects.
The firm has a heart for helping build strong individuals and communities. It is committed to donating 10-20% of proceeds from each evaluation to 501©3 Not for Profit organizations, whose focus is on at-risk youth programming, domestic violence prevention, drug and alcohol treatment/recovery and breast cancer awareness/research.
Ealy and Associates Consulting, LLC. is a SAM (www.sam.gov) Certified Vendor
DUNS Number 080980643.
The President and Senior Consultant
Theresa (Ealy) Little has over 20 years experience working in higher education and served as a Principal Investigator (Project Director) for two U.S. Department of Education's Title III Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) projects.
- Gateway Community and Technical College - Northern KY: Improving Student Learning and Strengthening Student Services; a $1.7 Million Dollar Grant Award.
- Villa Maria College - Buffalo, NY: Strengthening Services to Increase Retention and Persistence; a $1.8 Million Dollar Grant Award.
Previously, Theresa worked as the Associate Dean for Retention and Multicultural Affairs at Gateway Community and Technical College and as the Assistant to the Dean at SUNY Geneseo’s School of Business. In addition, Theresa has worked in various student affair roles, that include serving as a Title III Retention Counselor and a Technical Assistant for a welfare to work program helping students with ready to work skills and job placement.
Theresa retired from higher education in September 2019.
Theresa holds a M.S. in Student Personnel Administration from SUNY Buffalo State College and an MBA from Morehead State University. She resides in Lockport, NY, a part of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area with her husband, two daughters and four granddaughters.
Theresa (Ealy) Little
Title III Activity Components Managed
- Academic and Support Services At-Risk Students
- Tutoring Services
- Intrusive Advising/Case Management
- Early Alert Tracking System
- Distance Learning: Online Course Design and Support Services for Online Students
- Strengthen Instructional Programs-Developmental Education
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development and Curriculum/Course Redesign
- Computer and Information Literacy Instruction
- Classroom Presentation Technology/Smart Classrooms
NASPA-Aspiring Senior Affairs Officers Institute-January 2009